Engages with parents and is our Best fundraiser ever.
The ‘Traditional’ in brief…
• Easy to run. • FREE bespoke template pack, NO delivery charge. • Artwork is always best done at school, but there is flexibility for doing art at home. • Ordering from original artwork, therefore better parent engagement. • NO waiting for sample cards or order forms. • Return parent orders with child’s artwork, using FREE returns label. • We take care of all the order inputting for you. • FREE delivery of all orders to school, in a single batch. • Your fundraising money is already in your bank. • Invoice follows delivery, NO upfront payment required. • Allow 4-6 weeks.
The ‘Traditional’ in more detail…
1. Get in touch to book a slot for your fundraising art project.
2. FREE bespoke artwork templates are prepared, printed and delivered to school with your project pack, before your project commences.
3. Artwork templates are double sided: with space for the artwork and hints & tips on one side, the order form is on the other side.
4. Teachers and helpers work with children to create their individual artwork in the artwork space provided. It’s important to read our hints & tips for great artwork. There is also space to fill in the child’s name and class.
5. Each child takes home their completed design for parents to see the artwork, and then fill in the order form on the other side. There are product descriptions and prices to help them choose, and we also print your payment instructions for you.
6. Parents return the original artwork with completed order forms back to school, along with payment, and the school or PTA bank the money. We will talk to you about payment wording once you are booked in (please note that online ordering or online payment to My Art Project is not available with this project).
7. School or PTA send all the parent order forms to My Art Project using a free returns label.
8. Upon receipt, we carefully scan all the artwork, create and fulfil all orders, ready for free delivery back to school in a single batch, for easy distribution to parents. Please note there is not a home delivery option with this project type.
9. Once all orders are delivered to school, we will raise an invoice for the orders produced, less the fundraising element. Since the parents will have already paid you direct, when you pay our invoice the fundraising element will remain in your bank! No need to ask for your money, you will already have it!!