Helping to take the pressure off, let us do more for you.
The ‘Online’ in brief…
• Easy to run. • FREE downloadable art templates. • Artwork is recommended to be done in school. • FREE return label to send the completed artwork to My Art Project. • We send back FREE personalised online instruction sheets, for distribution at school. • Our online shop handles all parent orders and payments. • Minimal administration for school and PTA. • Flexible delivery choices, including a FREE delivery to school option. • My Art Project will pay the fundraising amount direct to the school or PTA. • Allow 4-6 weeks.
The ‘Online’ in more detail…
1. Get in touch, sign up and confirm project dates.
2. An artwork template will be emailed out to your co-ordinator before the project start date, with instructions for printing. We recommend good quality white A4 paper, and the print is black and white on one side only. Print one per child plus spares.
3. It’s important to read our hints & tips for great artwork before children do their artwork in the square space indicated.
4. PTA/School collect completed artwork and arrange FREE return to My Art Project.
5. On receipt, My Art Project carefully scan every piece of artwork and produce personalised order sheets showing an image of the art, the child's name, class, school and unique reference code for ordering online. We post these sheets to school for distribution to parents.
6. Parents use the unique reference(s) to order items online and also pay online direct to our shop. Our easy to use shop allows parents to combine multiple children and multiple products all on a single order.
7. Parents are given two delivery options from the online shop:
a) choose home delivery where shipping fees will be charged. The amount varies on order value and standard shipping ranges from £2.50 to £4.00 (free delivery on spends over £30). We will use Royal Mail or selected couriers depending on order value, package size and location. Parents can place orders for home delivery anytime of the year. Just don’t leave it too late in December for Christmas deliveries!
b) the most popular option is free delivery to school in a single batch. We set a deadline date for placing orders, and once that day has passed we will produce and deliver those orders in a single batch to school, for easy distribution by the school or PTA. Parents will need to enter a code during ‘checkout’ to apply the ‘free school delivery’, and must place their order by the last order date.