Unique to My Art Project, the Pic‘n’Mix fundraiser is a flexible approach to traditional art based fundraising. Building on our years of Christmas experience, we’re giving you the tools to create your own bespoke art project in the Spring and Summer months.
How is it different?
The exciting bit... you get to select your own combination of products or you may decide to choose just one like Tea Towels or Mugs, and set your own selling price! We realise that you know your parents better than us, so you get to choose which products you offer them, when you offer them, and how much profit you feel you can add to each product. This flexibility should help you maximize your fundraising potential.
How does it work?
1. Select the products you want to include in your project.
2. Set your selling prices to parents.
3. Agree a time frame with us.
4. We supply bespoke art templates, order forms etc.
5. Teachers and helpers work with children to create their personal artwork.
6. Each child takes home their own original artwork along with an order form.
7. Parents return completed order forms and artwork to school, along with payment.
8. School or PTA bank the money safely.
9. Download your free return label to send back the order forms and artwork.
10. We fulfil orders and deliver personalised products within two weeks. Invoice follows.
How long to complete this project?
How long you need to complete the project depends on your school size and how the artwork sessions are timetabled, but it is feasible to complete in four weeks:
• Set aside an ‘art week’ for artwork completion x1 week • Send order forms home for parents to fill in and return x1 week • Our production time is approx. up to x2 weeks
How to get started?
Keep it simple as a general fundraiser, or have an art theme or a special event to aim for (Mother’s Day, Easter, Father’s Day, Summer Fête etc).
Choose the products you’d like to offer (we recommend between 1-4) and the price you want to sell to parents.
Think about your prefered start and completion dates.
Then, with your ideas, contact My Art Project to get your project up and running!
Please note the prices below are the cost to school