Our My Art team have put stringent measures in place, both to protect our workforce and to ensure continued support and resources for current and future fundraising projects.
We have evolved within these measures to ensure that we are still open to provide much needed School Fundraising and Leaver’s Gifts this year. Our projects are being adapted to suit school closures, and focusing on artwork being created in the home environment.
Do get in touch to discuss your next fundraiser. Telephone Support + Web Chat + Email is being serviced during normal office hours by our dedicated office team working remotely from home.
Our printing and production line is also still effective. Staff protection is a priority, so we have two small teams, working in shifts and in isolation. In addition, we request that visitors refrain from entering our building.
Finally, stay safe folks and if you have any questions or need any help please do not hesitate to get in touch.
School and PTA Fundraising
The fundraising starts here ...
Your school childrens’ artwork on personalised cards, mugs, tea towels, calendars, coaster cards, posters, canvases and many other great products.
Not just for Christmas, our friendly and experienced My Art team are here to help you fundraise all year round with flexible, simple, free and easy options tailored to your specific needs.
If you are looking for professional personalisation on quality products, coupled with raising money for your school, you can trust us to get it right.
Benefits for the School and PTA
• Plan the project as part of Art & Design curriculum
• NO time consuming order collation or uploading (we do it all for you)
• NO COSTS and NO MINIMUM ORDER
• FREE art templates and co-ordinator pack
• FREE resources to help you market your project
• LOYALTY BONUS
• FREE DELIVERIES
• FREE RETURN OF ARTWORK
Benefits for the Pupils and Parents
• Pupils see their artwork transformed into a professionally printed item
• A permanent record of their achievements
• A gift for family and friends to treasure
• Parents make an indirect donation to the school fundraising