Traditional: engages with parents and our Best fundraiser ever.
1. We provide quality artwork templates which are double sided: with space for the artwork and hints & tips on one side, order form on the other side. These are delivered to school with an instruction sheet, ready for your project to commence. Teachers and helpers work with children to create their individual artwork in the artwork space provided. There is also space to fill in the child’s name and class.
2. Each child takes home their own original artwork sheet for parents to admire their artwork on one side, and then fill in the order form on the other side. There are product descriptions and prices to help them choose, and we also print your settings specific payment instructions on this sheet for you. Parents return the original artwork with completed order forms back to school, along with payment. School or PTA bank the money. Please note that online payment to My Art Project is not available with this project, however we can print BACS instructions for you if you prefer to collect parent money by direct transfer.
3. School or PTA download the FREE Royal Mail returns label, and use it to send us a parcel containing all the completed order forms / original artwork.
4. Fulfilled orders are delivered back to school in a single batch, ready for distribution to parents.
The ‘Standard’ in brief…
• Easy project to run. • Artwork is usually done at school, but there is flexibility for doing art at home. • Ordering from original artwork, therefore better parent engagement. • No sample cards. • Return orders with associated artwork, FREE returns label • We take care of all the order inputting for you. • One delivery to school. • Better funds raised versus the online version. • Your fundraising money is already in your bank. • My Art Project invoice the school for our part. • Allow 4-6 weeks.