My Book Project
Cook, Poetry and Short Story Books
My Book Project is a great way for schools/PTAs or community organisations to raise much needed funds whilst encouraging children to develop their writing skills. The finished books are a great way to showcase the children's work and make fantastic presents.
Your ‘My Book Project’ is presented as a fun and easy fundraiser. Ideally suited for Spring and Summer months, choose from three great book projects, Cookbook, Short Story or Poetry.
Finally, every book sold will raise valuable funds towards your school, pta or chosen charity.
How does a My Book Project work?
1. Select your project - Cook Book, Poetry Book or Short Story Book, decide on the amount of pages and print option.
2. Now it’s over to the children to come up with some amazing recipes, poems and stories. These need to be collated, typed up (if not already) and sent to us in either a Word, Text or PDF document. If the children have drawn any pictures, please post originals to us for scanning - don’t worry about layout, we will take care of this for you.
3. We will carefully lay the book out and provide a final proof for you to check and sign off, at this point a final order quantity is agreed.
4. The books are then printed, finished and delivered, ready for you to sell. A final invoice will then be provided.
Steps three and four take approx 2 weeks.
• no upfront costs – the project is free to run, invoice follows final delivery.
• set your own selling price to parents - maximising your fundraising potential.
• packaged individually in clear bags, delivered in a single shipment to school.
Click below to view some examples.
The books come in A5 Size (148mm x 210mm) and are available in a standard number of pages including cover (see prices). All books have a full colour cover, with printed black/white or colour pages throughout. Cookbooks are finished with a laminated cover and are wiro bound. Poetry, Joke & Short Story books have a standard cover and will be stapled.
Please feel free to download the following information to help make your project a success.