How it works
Running a project – how does it work?
Four easy steps
1. Your co-ordinator pack is delivered to school, along with the blank art templates. These templates are thick white card, blank on one side for the artwork, and a form on the other side for child’s name and class. Distribute these during a planned and supervised school session, where pupils create their own individual art. We supply hints and tips for teachers and pta members, with advice on art materials that work well, and those which are best to avoid.
2. The completed, boxed up artwork, is collected by our courier.
3. We carefully scan in each individual piece of artwork, enter the child’s name, class and school, and produce a FREE personalised sample card for every piece of art that is submitted. These are for the pupils to keep, even if their parents don’t place an order. Sample cards and personalised order forms are delivered back to school for distribution, parents fill in the order form and return to the co-ordinator or school office. All parents payments are made to the school or pta account, and banked by yourselves. Please do not send any money to us at this stage!
4. Order forms are collected in school, then posted back to My Art Project in a single batch. We collate and fulfil all parent orders, with one main delivery back to the school. A single invoice is raised, with the school fundraising amount deducted, so the amount you raise is already in your bank account!
These 4 steps take approximately 6-8 weeks from start to finish.
If other family members (e.g. younger siblings) or staff members wish to join in, we can supply you with spare templates.
Benefits for the School and PTA
• Plan the project as part of Art & Design curriculum
• NO time consuming order collation or uploading (we do it all for you)
• NO COSTS and NO MINIMUM ORDER
• FREE art templates and co-ordinator pack
• FREE resources to help you market your project
• EARLY BIRD BONUS
• LOYALTY BONUS
• FREE DELIVERIES
• FREE ARTWORK COLLECTION
Benefits for the Pupils and Parents
• Pupils see their artwork transformed into a professionally printed item
• A permanent record of their achievements
• A gift for family and friends to treasure
• FREE personalised sample card for every pupil that submits artwork
• Parents make an indirect donation to the school fundraising
Early Bird Bonus
Book a project before 31st August and we will add an additional bonus to your fundraising pot. Booking in early not only secures your place before we fill up, to avoid disappointment, but also helps us to programme your resources before the rush.
Based upon participating pupils, and successful project completion
Returning schools earn an additional % commission on top of their final fundraising amount for that year
Return for 2nd year*, earn an extra 5% on your commission
Return for 3rd year*, earn an extra 7.5% on your commission
Return for 4th and subsequent years*, earn an extra 10% on your commission (capped)
* Loyalty bonus only applies to consecutive years booked and Christmas projects only.