How it works
Running a project – how does it work?
Four easy steps
1. Blank templates are delivered to school along with your project pack. Teachers and helpers work with children during lesson time to create their personal artwork. The child’s name and class are completed on the back of their own template.
2. Arrange your free delivery of completed artwork back to My Art Project.
3. Sample cards featuring the child’s artwork and order forms are delivered to school for distribution, these are great keepsakes whether parents order or not. At this stage all parents can log in using a unique reference code to view their child’s artwork, and check the spelling, making amends if required.
Parent ordering and payment options are flexible to suit school preferences, please note that the online and combination options are only available for the classic card projects, choose from:
ONLINE ONLY: user friendly online shop for parents to place orders and make payments, with minimal admin for schools and co-ordinators, simple and efficient. Parents can choose free delivery to school or delivery to home (p&p applies for home delivery).
TRADITIONAL ORDERING: parents bring paper order forms and payments back to school. Money is banked by school or PTA and order forms are posted to us for processing.
COMBINATION: this option is truly flexible, allowing parents to choose how they wish to place orders, suiting all. We will combine all orders however placed into a single batch.
4. All orders opted for school delivery are fulfilled and delivered FREE of charge to school in a single batch, for distribution to parents. Orders opted for home delivery may be subject to p&p charges and are dispatched individually.
* we don’t make any written reference to Christmas on our products or order forms, and individuals can choose to submit non-Christmas artwork
If other family members (e.g. younger siblings) or staff members wish to join in, we can supply you with spare templates.
Benefits for the School and PTA
• Plan the project as part of Art & Design curriculum
• NO time consuming order collation or uploading (we do it all for you)
• NO COSTS and NO MINIMUM ORDER
• FREE art templates and co-ordinator pack
• FREE resources to help you market your project
• EARLY BIRD BONUS
• LOYALTY BONUS
• FREE DELIVERIES
• FREE ARTWORK COLLECTION
Benefits for the Pupils and Parents
• Pupils see their artwork transformed into a professionally printed item
• A permanent record of their achievements
• A gift for family and friends to treasure
• FREE personalised sample card for every pupil that submits artwork
• Parents make an indirect donation to the school fundraising
Early Bird Bonus
Book a project before 31st August and we will add an additional bonus to your fundraising pot. Booking in early not only secures your place before we fill up, to avoid disappointment, but also helps us to programme your resources before the rush.
Based upon participating pupils, and successful project completion
Returning schools earn an additional % commission on top of their final fundraising amount for that year
Return for 2nd year*, earn an extra 5% on your commission
Return for 3rd year*, earn an extra 7.5% on your commission
Return for 4th and subsequent years*, earn an extra 10% on your commission (capped)
* Loyalty bonus only applies to consecutive years booked and Christmas projects only.