Why should we choose ‘My Art Project’ over any other company?
We offer a variety of quality personalised products at competitive prices, which parents will want to buy … plus a dedicated support team throughout … it’s as simple as that!
If we want to run a Christmas Card project, when do we need to book?
Now! Christmas is our most popular period and bookings flood in all year round. We would recommend you book your Christmas project as soon as you can to avoid disappointment. Grab yourself an Early Bird Bonus
How much does it cost to run a ‘My Art Project’?
Nothing! There are no costs associated with running one of our art projects, apart from your paints, pens, collage, glue etc. We provide artwork templates, guides, coordinator pack, pupil stickers, poster etc.
Is there a minimum pupil participation or order quantity?
No! Whether you’re a small youth group, home school or large school, we work with all sizes! There is also no obligation to buy.
How much can we expect to raise?
Please see our products page showing commission per pack/item. The more orders you secure, the more money you will raise. Last year our top performing schools raised over £750! Carefully planned artwork and marketing your project to parents are both key to a successful fundraiser. You’ll raise funds on every single item sold – there are no ‘minimum order’ rules to qualify for commission!
How long does a Classic project take to run?
The 4 steps typically take approximately 6-8 weeks from start to finish, depending on how quickly the artwork can be completed, and how long parents are given to place orders.
How long does a Quickie project take to run?
The 3 steps typically take approximately 4-6 weeks from start to finish, depending on how quickly the artwork can be completed, and how long parents are given to place orders.
When can we schedule one of your projects?
Anytime! You can run a project during any school term, providing a slot is available. If you would like to run a Christmas project we recommend you book by the beginning of September latest, with artwork returned to us by early October for the best fundraising results.
What is shown on the back of the cards?
You decide! The choices include:
• School logo (optional, can be left blank)
• Card design by PUPIL NAME (as supplied)
• Class Name or Year Group (as supplied)
• School Name (as supplied) or Charity Statement (e.g. raising funds for…)
How does the completed artwork get to My Art Project?
A FREE service is provided for delivery of the completed artwork back to My Art Project. Either Royal Mail or courier collection, this will be determined when your project is set up and your pack is assembled for you.
Do you print on the inside of the cards?
No, the inside of all cards are left blank for the parents to add their own message.
Do you print high volumes of cards? A local business would like cards that feature our Artwork?
Yes! There are no limits on volume. Permissions do need to be sought if using pupil artwork. Call us for a competitive quote.
Other than greeting cards, what else can parents order?
Look at our Products page for all items that can be personalised!
The most popular items other than cards are:
• Thank you postcards
• Gift stickers
• Sketch pads
• Water bottles
What will our project pack contain?
Each coordinator is supplied with everything they need to run a successful fundraiser, including guidance and tools to engage support:
• Project coordinator booklet – handy booklet with everything you need to know from start to finish with step by step instructions.
• Blank Artwork Templates – 210 x 210mm square white card for every pupil booked in, plus spares. Blank on one side for their art, the other side has space for pupil name and classes, plus hints and tips for artwork choices,
• Template guides – supplied for teachers and PTA members for use when working with the children, more hints and tips about what works well
• Stickers for every pupil – hand these out when they have completed their artwork, to wear home and tell parents about your exciting fundraiser.
• Poster – for the PTA notice board to help advertise your project.
• Downloadable newsletter – word document you can edit and move images around to suit, or copy and paste into parent mail etc.
• Returns label and mailbag for getting the artwork back to My Art Project
• Plus, we’re always here to help! Just call or email us.
How are parent orders and payments handled?
Flexible Ordering and Payment Options available including (i) ONLINE ordering and payment with minimal effort for schools and PTA, (ii) TRADITIONAL paper order forms which are collected in school and posted to us for uploading, parents pay into the school or PTA account, or (iii) COMBINATION of both options if preferred, for a truly flexible ordering and payment service!
Can we use artwork that has already been completed?
Yes! as long as it can be stuck on a blank template, no larger than 210 x 210mm, you can use artwork the children have already created in class.
Does the original artwork get returned?
Yes! We will return the children’s original artwork with the final orders.
Please note that due to copyright My Art Project cannot reproduce pictures from books, magazines, leaflets or the internet without permission from the owner of the image(s)/photograph(s). This also applies to images/photographs with a watermark or any low resolution images/photographs downloaded from an online photo gallery. Collaged artworks from magazine pictures are allowed in most circumstances. If in doubt, please contact My Art Project before sending in the artwork.
Can we claim the VAT back?
This depends entirely on your school or local education authority, please take advice from them directly.